Importance of fireworks
Fireworks have become indispensable parts of any celebration, especially during Diwali. Pyrotechnics are associated with prosperity and these are considered as essential to ward off evil. These are used to avoid darkness and to denote any auspicious moment. To set any celebratory mood, fireworks have significant role. Striking and attractive display of light create a fun filled enjoyable moment for everyone. Visually appealing colors and illumination created by fireworks denote the occurrence of any special occasion like New Year, festivals etc.
Environmental impact of firework
Usually, fireworks are made by combining different chemicals that results in emission of toxic fumes and smoke. Presence of perchlorates, explosives and metal salts present in these emits harmful gases in environment. Toxic gases like carbon monoxide, carbon dioxide and nitrogen are produced as a result of burning of crackers. Oxidizer like perchlorartes contaminates various water bodies and can even pollute drinking water. As per research work, iron rod used for creating sparkles in firework has negative impact on Eco system. Sparklers are quite difficult to recycle. Pollutants emitted by sparklers also have negative result on environment.
Advantages of our Fireworks
- Produced by using quality approved raw materials
- Emit less fume and smoke compared to other counterparts available in the market
- Formulated by abiding by all safety norms
- Reasonable price
- Durable cardboard is used to pack these items.
- Good sealing feature of such packet maintains original quality of stored objects.
- Recyclable content of packaging
- Colorful printed design